Unity Through Sisterhood #latepost #AmazingWeekend #LambdaSigmaGamma #NationalRetreat #CalPoly
I keep thinking oh man, I’m so immature. How am I allowed to be an adult.
Then I spend time with teenagers.
And it’s like, wow, okay, yeah. I am an adult. I am so adult. Look at me adulting all over the place.
Happy 43rd Birthday Selena💋❤️🌹👑🎤 April 16th, 1971
Si es una semana al mes, sepan respetarla.
#1 en ventas en #Amazon #JenniRivera #jenniVive 👏👏👏👏👏👌
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey